- Non-personal Data: Non-personal data means information that, by itself, does not personally identify you. We may collect Non-personal data such as your device model number, operating system version, country code and other properties for purposes of managing the apps and communicating with you.
- Disclaimers:a). Technologics will not assume any responsibility for any of your personal information that is disclosed for your own reasons (for example, when you voluntarily disclose to other people your password or when you share your account with other people).
b). Technologics assumes no responsibility for any personal information that is lost, disclosed, or falsified due to forces beyond Technologics Apps control, including but not limited to events that may affect normal network operations, such as hacker attack, intrusion or attack of computer virus and temporary closure of websites due to government regulations or actions.
- Ad serving Technology
We may disclose Non-personal data to third parties and/or allow third parties to collect Non-personal data through their own embedded technology. In order to deliver ads to you, the third-party advertising companies may place or recognize unique cookies, anonymous identifiers or similar technology for non-personally identifiable information. We use only Admob by Google for advertisement purpose. If you would like more information, please follow the link below:
AdMob by Google – Google Privacy
- Location DataSome of the apps may request your Location data for a functional purpose. We may use various technologies to determine location, such as GPS, Wi-Fi or other network-based data such as IP address. Your GPS geo-location is not accessed without your consent. We do NOT try to store / save / gather your data. So we do NOT provide your Location data for advertising networks and third parties.
- Personal DataPersonal data means personally identifiable information that specifically identifies you as an individual (e.g. your name, email address). We never collect and / or store Personal data
- Third party terms and conditionsPlease note that your access to and use of the apps may be subject to certain third-party terms and conditions and privacy policies. You recognize and agree that we is not liable for any such third-party terms and conditions and any third party’s use of your Personal data. Here are links to the privacy policies of a few of the distributors we use: Google – Privacy olicy
- Contact us
If you have any suggestions, feedback or requests, please contact us on our email firstname.lastname@example.org